Stop by Instagram and view my inspirations, travels + more!
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween! Halloween is my favorite holiday. I'm all set to go out with my pink crayon costume and Cooper is all dressed up as a firefighter (so cute!). In case you need some last minute costume ideas, here's a list to help incorporate your favorite sunnies!
|The Blues Brothers|
|Alan from the Hangover|
Friday, October 24, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Monday, October 20, 2014
Stay beach chic this Fall with these fashion tip!
Tips for staying beach chic through the cooler months of the year!
1. Sunglasses look good no matter the season
2. Anchor Stud Earrings give a hint of nautical goodness
3. Wear warm neutrals like light greys and off-whites - J Crew Cardigan
5. The laced up grommets on the sides of this pouch recall laced sails on a sailboat
6. Stay away from bold colors like emerald greens and ruby reds, lean more towards light pinks and mint greens even for Fall - Cooper & Ella Blouse
7. Ripped skinny jeans keep this outfit feeling casual
8. As much as I love my flip flops once the chilly Fall weather rolls in they need to get put away - Vince Camuto Booties